Dance for PD® At Home DVD Volume 1
Wherever you are, you can join members of the original Dance for PD®class in Brooklyn to enjoy a rigorous, innovative dance class that engages mind, body, and spirit.
This best-selling, innovative DVD, the first in a series, features a complete class from the internationally-acclaimed dance program developed by Mark Morris Dance Group and Brooklyn Parkinson Group. Watch free samples from this DVD here.
Founding teachers from the Mark Morris Dance Group guide viewers through the joyful world of dance. The DVD features:
- Specially-designed movement phrases done either seated or standing
- Creative and stimulating dance combinations
- Moves based on tap, ballet, jazz, modern dance, and improvisation
- Phrases from choreographer Mark Morris' beloved repertory
- Coaching and insight from Morris himself
- Energetic and inspiring musical selections that make you want to move
- Two options on one disc: start learning in our "practice class" and move on to the expedited "through class" when you're ready for a slightly more constant pace
Order today and let the power of dance and music help you, your friends or your loved ones discover a sense of physical confidence, grace, and expressiveness.
Our At Home DVD also makes the perfect gift. Be sure to check the gift options above and when you check out, tell us where to ship the DVD.
"I did receive the DVD and I took the class yesterday afternoon. It was quite miraculous how I felt better after it. Also the quality of the realization is superb."
C.H., Paris, France
"Wonderful. Directions are clear, music is great. Makes me smile when I do it."
L.W., Kalispell, MT
"We are loving our video. My husband is the patient but I’m enjoying it and hoping to build some muscle myself. Thank you and everyone connected with this program."
J.H., Texarkana, TX
Running time: 147 minutes | Optional subtitles in English
Tracks: 16 plus 3 tutorials and bonus tracks
For important information about international shipping and customs, please read our Terms and Conditions by clicking on the link below.