Photo: Eddie Marritz
Dance for PD relies on your support to maintain and expand our local, national and global initiatives and activities.
With your support, we are able to:
- Offer high-quality free weekly dance classes with live music in New York City for people with Parkinson’s, their families, friends and care partners.
- Help establish and mentor Dance for PD classes in more than 100 communities and 11 countries around the world
- Train teachers and administrators to be able to offer and sustain successful new Dance for PD classes in their own communities.
- Develop comprehensive educational and support resources for hundreds of dance teachers, participants, medical professionals, caregivers and administrative support staff.
- Create and develop accessible media resources, including our At Home DVD series, e-learning platform (launching 2015), live-streaming capability and Google Glass App.
- Share the joys and benefits of dance with people with Parkinson’s around the world.
Choose a level below and become a Dance for PD Member to enjoy exclusive benefits, discounts and resources. Can’t find a membership level that’s right for you? Make a quick donation or select the Choose Your Own Level option below.
To make a donation by check or to speak with us about Planned Giving opportunities, please click here. You may also make a contribution over the phone by calling 718-624-8400 and speaking with Michelle Amador, Sophie Mintz or David Leventhal.
DANCE FOR PD® is a program of Discalced, Inc. (dba Mark Morris Dance Group), a registered 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law, except where indicated.